1. BARIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES
* Pre-surgical psychological evaluations
* Psychology follow-up appointments by patient request
* Bariatric psychology support group meetings
- Please see the BARIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES page on this website for detailed information
2. PRE-SURGICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS FOR SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR SURGERY.
Medical patients with chronic pain who are considering receiving a spinal cord stimulator implant are required to participate in a pre-surgical psychological evaluation. This assessment includes a clinical interview, discussion and behavioral counseling, and a brief psychological test. The appointment last about 90 minutes.
3. SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM INDIVIDUAL THERAPY or GRIEF COUNSELING
Dr. Lisson provides individual therapy to patients with many different medical and psychological conditions. Therapy is also beneficial to patients who are experiences high levels of stress or grief, but do not necessary present with a psychiatric condition. A focus of therapy is improving behaviors that strength one's emotional resilience.
4. TRAUMA THERAPY
Dr. Lisson is a Level 1 Certified Clinical Trauma Professional through the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP). She is trained to treat emotional pain and distress originating from acute or chronic trauma. Therapy sessions target the somatic, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral aspects of these experiences.
5. ONLINE VIDEO COUNSELING/ TELEMEDICINE
Please visit the Online Video Counseling page of this website for more information on this service.
6. SINGLE SESSION THERAPY
Please visit the Single Session Therapy page of this website for more information on this service.